Content tagged Statistics and evaluation
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- 10th Qualitative and Quantitative Methods (QQM) in Libraries International Conference
Qualitative and Quantitative Methods (QQM) are proved more and more popular tools for Librarians, because of their usefulness to the everyday professional life. QQM aim to the assessment...
Event - 30 April 2018
- Statistical Survey of the Metropolitan Libraries Section 2011
The Statistical Survey of the Metropolitan Libraries Section of IFLA for 2011 is now available at the page: Metropolitan Libraries Annual Statistical Survey It...
News - 11 November 2013
- Annual Statistical Survey
The Statistics collate information from the member libraries including population, number of libraries and staff, budgets, acquisitions, fees, collections and materials, membership, visitors,...
Informational Page - 31 October 2013
- New questionnaire on Post-Occupancy Evaluation of Library buildings now Online
The purpose of this post-occupancy evaluation questionnaire is to enable library managers and the library design team to identify good practice, learn from mistakes and feed what they have learned...
News - 27 May 2013
- Questionnaire on Post-Occupancy Evaluation of Library buildings
In the planning process, much can be learned from existing buildings. The importance of the library visit is widely accepted and the IFLA Library Building Guidelines book published in 2007...
Publication - 27 May 2013
- Statistics & Evaluation Section, Standing Committee
Agenda: 1. Singapore 2013: main session: results of proposal review, decision on papers to be chosen 2. Singapore 2103: E-metric SIG session planning...
Event - 8 March 2013
- Statistics and Evaluation Section Newsletter, Sep 2012
The latest edition of the S&E Section Newsletter (September 2012) is now available on the S&E Newsletters webpage.
News - 27 September 2012
- MetLib Statistical survey ranking for 2010
Additional data of the MetLib Statistical Survey for 2010 are now available: Metropolitan Libraries Annual Statistical Survey They consist in comparison and ranking files related to...
News - 17 July 2012
- 2011 Satellite meeting
The effect of new technologies on library design: building the 21st century library Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA Technology provides a tool for the delivery of library...
Publication - 13 June 2012
- Statistical Survey of the Metropolitan Libraries Section 2010
The Statistical Survey of the Metropolitan Libraries Section of IFLA for 2010 is now available at the page: Metropolitan Libraries Annual Statistical Survey It was compiled by Toronto...
News - 7 June 2012
- Call for papers: Library’s Efficiency, Impact and Outcomes
IFLA Satellite Pre-conference "Library's Efficiency, Impact and Outcomes: Statistical Evaluation and Other Methods as Tools for Management and Decision-making" will be arranged on August...
News - 16 September 2011
- Library’s Efficiency, Impact and Outcomes
The conference is organized in cooperation with the IFLA Statistics & Evaluation, Management & Marketing, and Academic & Research Libraries Sections. The radical...
Event - 15 September 2011
- Library Statistics for Advocacy training module now available
A new training module, Library Statistics for Advocacy, is now available from the IFLA Online Learning Platform. This module was designed by a working group of IFLA's Statistics and Evaluation...
News - 1 March 2011
- Data collection in the service of libraries
Congress Track: Users driving access and services The Library Theory and Research and Statistics and Evaluation Sections are seeking proposals for a program to be held at the IFLA Conference...
News - 14 January 2011
- Library Statistics for Advocacy - A Capacity Building Workshop for Librarians and Library Associations
Whenever we communicate with politicians, funding bodies or library stakeholders, we need number, statistics and evidence to prove our point and underline our arguments. The workshop will...
Event - 27 April 2010
- New IFLA Publication: Library Statistics for the 21st Century World
Library Statistics for the 21st Century World An international collaboration between IFLA, the UNESCO Institute of Statistics and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)...
News - 20 April 2009
- E-Metrics Special Interest Group
Scope E-metrics encompasses the strategies and processes for the gathering, processing and reporting of statistics and performance measures to describe the use, users and uses of...
IFLA Group or Activity - 31 March 2009