Content tagged linked data
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Complete revision of IFLA’s International Standard Bibliographic Description to start in 2018, and your chance to get involved!
The International Standard Bibliographic Description (ISBD) is the only open and freely available bibliographic standard with the goal of ensuring access to information by making bibliographic...
News - 30 July 2018
- Call for papers: Cataloguing Section open session @ IFLA WLIC 2017
IFLA Cataloguing Section invite you to submit a proposal for the CATS open session at the 83rd IFLA General Conference and Assembly to be held in Wrocław, Poland, 19-25 August 2017. The...
News - 18 January 2017
- Slides from the SWSIG / LIDASIG open session now available
Our Special Interest Group once again held a successful open session in Columbus, with a full room of participants to the open discussion. As usual we started with an introduction (slides...
News - 5 September 2016
- Linked Data and User Interaction
This collection of research papers provides extensive information on deploying services, concepts, and approaches for using open linked data from libraries and other cultural heritage institutions...
Publication - 12 August 2015
- Now available: Guidelines for translations of the IFLA ISBD namespace in RDF
The Guidelines for translations of the IFLA ISBD namespace in RDF is intended to encourage, support and give guidance to professionals on the process of translations of the ISBD namespace from the...
News - 15 May 2015
- Linked Data Technical Sub-Committee (LIDATEC)
Terms of Reference The terms of reference for the LIDATEC Sub-Committee were endorsed by the Professional Committee in 2014 and the first call for members was made in 2015. Purpose...
Informational Page - 23 February 2015
- IFLA WLIC 2014 satellite meeting
Linked Data beginner or expert? Librarian geek? If you're interested in making Linked Open Data happen in your environment, this conference is for you. Hosted at the Bibliothèque...
Event - 15 December 2013